Sunday 5 May 2013

Review: Shiseido Super Refining Essence

Super Refining Essence(image from http://www.ca-e.shiseido.com/sc/product/view.asp?S=11304)

I like shiseido's airless pump packaging for serums. It's more sanitary to use.

This essence is categorised as serum. The texture is between liquid serum to cream. It's more towards to light gel cream texture.

The cream feels very emollient on the skin and it's absorbed quickly. I can use it either alone or with cream. When my skin is not dry, I use it alone and it works well for me. Non greasy at all so I use it before my Clarins sunscreen.

It has some ' shiseidoish' floral fragrance in this product. I am not fond of this smell not do not hate it either. Just wish it was fragrance free.

It makes my skin smooth and radiant as it claims. I am not sure if it reduces the wrinkles because I do not have any. It keep my skin hydrated whole night and I wake up with glowy skin.

It retails at $88 CAD plus tax for 50 ml. As a department store serum the price is quite reasonable. But it works nothing fantastic on my skin, (actually there's no skin care products work that way so far) I think I will find something else works the same way with cheaper price.

No comments:

Post a Comment