Monday 16 September 2013

FOTD : 09/14/13

Today's base makeup routine is Olay complete sensitive skin spf 30 + Cle de Peau primer  and Guerlain pearly white compact in 032.

The combination makes the make up lasts long, which stays more than 7 hours. The base makeup does not transfer at all.

The finish of the makeup is soft matte. The makeup looked a little bit heavy on the skin. I did not feel heavy but it just looked like I put lots of foundation on it. I guess it's because CdP primer has a thicker texture than other foundations. As a primer it's quite thick. It can be hard to blend if my face is too dry.

Overall good foundation routine without foundation. I got flawless skin and long staying power with primer and compact powder. However the finish is not my favorite, I wish it does not look heavy on my skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment