Tuesday 10 September 2013

Review: Yves Rocher Flawless Finish Fluid Foundation

When it comes to foundation with flawless finish, the top three foundations come to my mind are Cle de Peau cream foundation, Clarins Everlasting Foundation and Estee Lauder Double Wear. They truly offer full coverage that make your skin look flawless. However sometimes they can be drier than other foundations and they can look like mask on the skin.

However YR Flawless Finish Fluid Foundation does not have that mask-y feel to it and it opens my view on flawless finish foundation.
 


When I first tried this foundation I was surprised by how thin and liquid-y it is comparing to my other foundations with high coverage and long staying power.

The foundation is slightly runny. It is super blendable. I did not use any accessories such as brushes or sponge to apply. I use my fingers to blend it same way as I apply sunscreen. The foundation looks good on the skin. It does not cover as well as my other high coverage foundations which can be doubled as concealers.



The foundation looks very natural on the skin. It does not give any matte look like other high coverage foundation, instead, it gives a beautiful glow on the face. It evens out the skin tone really well.




In order to see how it performs, I apply this foundation without any concealer. I do set it with a very think layer of translucent powder.

It looks nothing special on my skin during the first half hour. However after 6 hours of applying this foundation, I found it looks very beautiful on the skin. This foundation does not transfer or spread. The longer it stays on the skin, the more beautiful it looks.

Like I said before, it does not make or conceal the flaws on the skin. I was a little bit disappointed with this foundation at the first time. However it seems to "diffuses" the flaws on the skin. The imperfections somehow hind somewhere but you know you do not put tons of products on. It's a very weird feeling to me since I always expect foundation claims to have flawless coverage should hide and conceal all my imperfections with a 'light mask' feeling on my skin.

Overall, YR Flawless Finish foundation does help your skin look flawless in another way, rather than masking everything up.


Ingredients lists: 

No comments:

Post a Comment