Wednesday 27 March 2013

Review: Skin79 BB compact SPF 35 PA+++

What comes into your mind when you see the word “BB”? People might think it has something to do with bb cream. This compact I am going to review has nothing to do with cream, it’s a compact powder foundation.

The Skin79 BB compact reminds me of Laneige sliding pact, which is also based on the mobile phone’s design.

 

The powder looks pink at the first sight. However when I apply it onto my skin, it matches my skin beautifully. As time goes by, it looks more and more natural on me.

The coverage is medium to me. It does not conceal the imperfections on my face totally, but it looks natural as if I do not wear makeup at all. The powders just melt into my skin. The finish is not flawless nor glowy, it shows some minor imperfections with a natural skin look. It evens out skin tone perfectly.

It claims to have SPF 35 and PA+++ in the powder. However I do not see any active ingredients there. Probably it’s only available in Korean language which I do not understand at all.

It’s a good everyday powder foundation. It covers skin up lightly with natural look while provide high uv protection. I like how it evens my skin tone naturally and beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment