Friday 20 September 2013

FOTD 09/18/2013 RMK POWDER FOUNDATION

Today's foundation to observe is RMK powder foundation. It's the one with pearl layer on top and powder on the bottom. I mixed the two layers by swiping through with my brush. Because of the pearl layer, the finish is very glowy and dewy. My face does not look powdery at all. It looks like a healthy skin with lots of moisture.

However after 3 hours of applying it, I saw powders caked around my nose. I did not understand why because I blended it really well when I applied the foundation on. It looks fine in the first hour.

Though the foundation gives such a nice glowy finish, the cakiness around my nose spoiled everything because it turned out not to be natural look at all. Maybe it's because of the weather I am not sure. I will keep my investigation on it and update the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment