Friday 20 September 2013

FOTD 09/20/13 Dior Nude compact spf 10

This is the newer version of dior nude compact. It's the first time I use the newer version after getting it. I know it's not a newly released product anymore. But still it's newer than the old 3- shade- (highlight powder and contour) in- one compact.

I had the old version nude compact and I must say the old one is a lot dryer than the new one. The new one has better coverage to me because it's less powdery. It's like foundation in an ultra creamy powder form.

I would say this nude compact powder has almost the same texture like the flawless compact. The new naked compact powder feels lighter. The coverage of the new nude powder is better than the older version but less than dior flawless compact.

Though it's called 'nude', the coverage is medium buildable. It's not heavy at all like some other Japanese powders. The longer it stays on the skin, the more nature it looks.

So far Guerlain compact powder has the most beautiful healthy glowy finish on my skin. The dior nude powder makes my skin looks naturally beautiful as well. But I do not feel any glow on my skin. I suppose it's because I am in period and am not in good skin condition. Anyway it's my first time wearing this foundation after buying it. I will keep the information updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment