Tuesday 3 September 2013

Review: Yves Rocher Flawless Finish Corrector

 

Yves Rocher claims this corrector is with ultra-comfort texture which I disagree with. The texture is very hard and thick. It's almost not easy to blend with fingers. I have tried lots of concealers with harder but creamer texture that I can apply it easily with fingers.


The corrector is not easy to blend because of its texture. I have to use a foundation brush to make it looks even on my skin. The texture reminds me of some old Japanese cream concealer which melts and becomes smooth when I touch with my finger. But YR's corrector remains hard, unless I warm it with my finger for longer time. 


The corrector is very dry and heavy on my skin and it settles into creases. I would not recommend you to conceal it under eye. 

The coverage is great but I found that it transfers and spread a little bit.

I really need to figure out some other ways to apply this corrector. Maybe I can bring it with me as a touch up concealer since it's very small and portable. 


With the price tag and little amount I don't think it's was a good buy for me.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment