Wednesday 4 September 2013

Review: Estee Lauder ESTEE LAUDER Futurist Age Resisting Makeup



I have been owning this foundation for more than 2 years. I recently rediscovered it from my drawer. This foundation is probably one of the foundations live up to what they claim.

The foundation is with SPF 15 and the active ingredient is octinxate.
The shade I got was soft ivory. It is a bit darker and pinkier than my skin tone. But once I blend it well it look OK on my skin. The shade is close to Japanese OC 10 shade. 

The foundation is light on the skin. It's silky and liquid-y but not runny. You feel you are wearing moisturizer instead of foundation. 



The foundation is super easy to blend, I applied this foundation with my fingers and it looks even on the skin.

The coverage is very good, it's medium to full coverage. The finish is not as matte as double wear. It's full coverage with luminous finish, which I like so much. 



When first applied on the skin, it does not look as beautiful as other foundations. But as time goes by, the finish become more and more beautiful. It does not transfer and the lasting power is superb. 


it does not settle into crease 

If you dislike the disadvantages of EL Double Wear but love its staying power and superb coverage, you can give this foundation a try. The foundation has a pump (which DW has not), it contains SPF 15 (DW has only spf 10, and it looks like the new formula has none at all), it is light and easy to blend (DW is harder to blend), it does not settle into crease (DW is too dry for my under eye area), and the finish is flawless and natural radiant. 






iT 

No comments:

Post a Comment