Saturday 4 May 2013

Review: SHISEIDO Refining Makeup Primer

Refining Makeup Primer_1(photo from thebay.com)

I got this in a gwp. I must say I am happy to get it free because it does nothing for me.

First, It has no SPF in it. I know the US version has SPF in it. So it cannot be used as sunscreen.

Second, the tint-colour does not match me. It's a Asian brand, and I think it is supposed to have some shades match Asian skin tone, which is usually olive and yellow base. However it appears very pink and red on my face. It does not look natural on me at all.

Third, it's so dry for my skin. I may be able to use it in the summer time. I do not want and I do not need any primer to absorb oil from my face.

The only advantage this primer has is probably the good coverage. It evens out my skin tone ( strangely in a pinkish tone) and covers well the imperfections.

Overall, it's not a product for me. It can be best oily skin with pink skin undertone.

No comments:

Post a Comment