Saturday 4 May 2013

Dupe for Estee Lauder ESTEE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex- New ESTEE LAUDER Nutritious Radiant Vitality Energy Lotion review

Nutritious Radiant Vitality Energy Lotion_1(photo credit to thebay.com)


This is the dupe for EL advanced night repair serum. In fact, it's much better than it.

Let's compare the price first, the EL advanced night repair serum is $96 CAD plus tax for 50ml while this nutritious lotion retails at $55 for 200ml.

You may say it's not fair to compare a serum to a lotion (toner). But to me they work in a similar way.

This nutritious lotion claims to infuses skin with  moisture and energy for a look of radiant vitality. It does help my skin look radiant. I usually put it on before sleep, next day I wake up with hydrated, refined glowy skin.

It's a real high-performance treatment lotion that works like serum. The texture is similar to advanced night repair serum, but less thicker than it. To my surprise, I only need 2 drop of it to put on my skin while with the night repair serum, I usually put more than 3 drops of it.

The first after I bought it, I use only drops of this lotion after washing my face. My skin did not feel tight even I did not put the moisturiser on immediately. It can stay more than 20 minutes on my skin alone without making my skin feel dry.

I have not finish this bottle yet and I believe it can stay quite long time if I use it as a serum. Will update later and say how long does it take for me to finish this 200 ml serum like lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment