Friday 23 August 2013

Revlon nearly naked powder review

Revlon nearly naked powder has creamy and soft texture. It reminds me of Diorskin fusion powder foundation. Dior has better coverage and beautiful finish with spf 25.

The packaging of this pressed powder is elegant. I like the white case with the white sponge inside. Though the sponge does not work well for me and it disappeared somewhere long time ago. 

It contains around 7 gram of powder and it retails at $11.99 CAD plus tax, which is quite pricey. 

The pressed powder has some light coverage. It cannot work itself as a powder foundation. The lightest color here I can find is light, which is a tad darker than my skin tone. I use it to contour my face and it works good. 

All in all, it's a good pressed powder to offer some light coverage on top of foundations. It cannot work as a powder foundation. It does not work well alone but it can work really fine with any types of foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment