Friday 23 August 2013

Revlon nearly naked liquid foundation review

Revlon nearly naked liquid foundation and powder are not new products this year. The liquid foundation has been very popular among youtube community.Many people love this product, however, I do not think it worth the hype.

Firstly, it's about the spf in the foundation. It looks there's no spf 20 in the foundation in the Canadian version. 

Secondly, there's no pump. I dislike mess myself up when applying for makeup. 

Third, the texture is not for me. This liquid foundation seems to be extremely liquid-y and runny to me. It's not easy to apply. 

Fourth, it seems to irritate me. Paula gives very high mark for this foundation. It's supposed to be nice to sensitive skin, however it seems not to be the case to me. I always feel itchy and stinging on my skin after I apply it. I am not sure why. My skin just does not agree with this product. 

Fifth, it does not offer coverage. To me it's offers much less coverage than Revlon's photo ready BB cream. 

Last but not least, I am not a big fan with the finish. I do not know how to describe the finish of this foundation, it's definitely not matte, nor glowy dewy. It's not satin either. 

All in all, I cannot find any pros to like this foundation. Revlon had much better foundations such as photo ready or age defying. It's really not for me. I have lots of expectation with this foundation because everybody seems to love it so much and there are so many good review out there for this foundation. I really want to like this foundation because I know Revlon cannot go wrong with foundations. To me it does not worth the hype. 

No comments:

Post a Comment