Thursday 22 August 2013

Chanel Les Beiges healthy glow sheer powder poudre belle mine naturelle

Chanel's powder foundation is famous for its sheer coverage and natural looking, this powder is no exception.

IMAGE(photo courtesy: www.chanel.com)

The shades of this powder seems to be too dark and pink. N10 is too pink for my skin so I picked N20. Though it looks dark, and it swatches darker than my skin tone, it's not really pigmented when I use kabuki brush to apply on my face.

I do not agree with Chanel who claims it can be a powder foundation. No it cannot be working as foundation at all. But it can be a good touch up powder for my sunscreen. This powder has a very classy Chanel scent which I like--though I prefer makeup to be fragrance.

All in all, it is a very expensive sunscreen powder to me. It retails at $60 CAD plux tax. It can be a good pressed powder to set makeup. I do not think it can be used as a powder foundation.


No comments:

Post a Comment