Wednesday 25 September 2013

FOTD: Chanel perfection lumiere vs Clarins Everlasting foundation

Today's foundations to test are Chanel Perfection Lumiere and Clarins Everlasting Foundation. The former one is on my left face while the latter is on my right face.

Clarins still performs very well. It is the best foundation so far I have. Beautiful finish. Flawless look without looking matte or dull. It last long day with spf 15 mineral sunscreen.

However Chanel is really far from 'perfection'. I have tried so many foundations and I do not think this foundation deserves the hype. Yes it is a quality foundation, but it does not perform as it claims. The coverage is maximum to light medium. The staying power is not bad but not as good as Clarins. The packaging is as elegant as always. The scent is classic and sweet. But except the scent and the packaging, I do not see anything superb in this foundation.

Overall, Clarins Everlasting foundation is still the best in terms of coverage, staying power, and beautiful finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment