Wednesday 25 September 2013

FOTD: Clarins Everlasting foundation vs Dior Forever Flawless Fusion foundation

Today I wore Clarins Everlasting foundation #105 on my right face while Dior #21 on the left face.

Dior Forever is almost a shade darker than my Clarins Everlasting foundation. After I set with my Clarins loose powder everything looks ok on my face. I feel Clarins is more hydrating while Dior Forever is a little bit dryer.

Both of them claim to be long wearing and have medium to full coverage. To me Dior Forever is slightly more matte than Clarins Everlasting.

Dior Forever did not look as beautiful as Clarins when first applied. But after hours of wearing Dior, it started looking not as matte as before. Actually I could not detect the difference between the two after 6 hours of wearing them if I did not remember which foundation I wore on which face.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment