Tuesday 30 April 2013

Review: Kanebo Media Treament Pact AIII Spf 20 Pa++

(Photo credit to adambeauty.com http://www.adambeauty.com/showitem.php?itemtype=detail&itemid=me-tpact&brandid=22&language=EN&agentid=2&productid=1&brandSubid=&groupid=1&catid=22)


Kanebo Media always offers high quality products with very very affordable prices. I have foundations and eyeshadows from the Media line. It says the blushes are great as well.

The Pact cost $13 USD (refill+case), the refill is 11.5 g.

The powder is stored in an elegant blue case. Very small and portable. It reminds me of Shiseido's high end line, Cle de peau, which has the similar blue case for powder foundation.

The powder foundation is very creamy. It's with great coverage as well. Good for dry skin. It's a powder foundation with good performance in coverage, pretection and staying power. It does not cause break out. The only disadvantage is that I hit the pan in around a month. I do not know if it's because the powder is more buttery than others. But I like the performance and the reasonable price. Would recommend to those who with budget and first time powder foundation users.

No comments:

Post a Comment