Friday 3 May 2013

Review: Lunasol FUSING POWDER FOUNDATION spf 20

(photo from adambeauty.com)
It's one of my favourite powder foundation. Sadly it's only available in Asia.

Lunasol is a department store brand, it belongs to Kanebo's higher end products.

This powder foundation has a very creamy and silky texture. When I apply it on I do not feel it's powder on my face. The powder does not suck the moisture or oil out from my skin, instead, it keeps the moisture inside of it. So it's best for dryer skin types.

The coverage is superb. Really good coverage, yet the face does not look flat after applying it on.

The shade I use is yo02, it matches my skin tone perfectly.

The longer I apply it on, the more beautiful my skin looks.

It has a similar finish as Albion's powder foundation, but the lunasol powder stays longer and better on me.

I wish there's kanebo counter available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment