Friday 3 May 2013

Estee lauder day wear bb multi-perfecting beauty benefit cream spf 35

DayWear MultiPerfecting Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35_1(photo credit to thebay.com)

This cream retails at $45 CAD plus tax for only 30 ml, quite expensive!

I normally do not use liquid foundation or BB cream as my makeup. I use this cream as a sunscreen.

This cream has a slight cucumber scent, which I am not fond of. But the cream is more hydrating than other sunscreens. I use it in cold winter, and it does not make my skin dry or tight. SPF 35 is more than enough to protect our skin from UV rays in winter time--if you do not ski.

I got the cream in light colour, which is the lightest shade available. However the shade is slightly darker than my skin tone (nc20). The coverage is quite good, it evens out skin and covers some imperfections.

All in all, it's a nice sunscreen for dry skin. It's for people want to skip the foundation step while having some coverage on the skin. I wish it could be fragrance-free and have one shade lighter available.

No comments:

Post a Comment