Friday 3 May 2013

Review: Clarins Daily Energizer WakeUp Booster

(photo credit to thebay.com)

Toners have many nicknames. Cosmetic companies call them lotion, softener, and booster......

This wakeup booster is supposed to be a morning toner. But of course I do not use it in the morning only.

It claims to enhance skin radiance. Since the toner is hydrating, it makes me feel that my complexion is radiant and luminous.
 
Clarins is famous for plant extracts ingredients, and this is no exception. I am not sure if there's any natural ingredients there, but I can be sure that there's artificial smell in almost all Clarins' products.
 
I prefer fragrance free products in general. But this smell does not bother me that much.  It does not break me out but make my skin healthy and hydrating.
 
This is a rather cheaper department store toner. It retails at $15 CAD plus tax for 125 ml. Very good value. Because some drugstore toner can cost this much or even more ( if you buy toners at shoppers.) ......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment