Friday 3 May 2013

Review: SHISEIDO White Lucent Brightening Serum for Neck and Decolletage

White Lucent Brightening Serum for Neck and Decolletage_1(photo from thebay.com)


This serum retails at $75 CAD plus tax with 75 ml.

For me it's a waste of money to buy this serum. It does nothing like it claimed.

It clams to reduce the apperance of age and sun spots, but it does not. It does not even even out skin

It claims to provide generous moisture. No, it does not do it at all. After applying the serum, my neck and palms start feel dry.

Actually I doubt if it's skin care. To me it's more like makeup than a skincare product because it has some sparkle in the serum (they call it as 'light diffusing properties' ). I mean it's better to put this serum before going out for party.

However, I cannot even use it as a makeup primer because it does dry out my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment