Friday 3 May 2013

Review: SHISEIDO Revital Cream Science AA Ex

Revital Cream Science Aa Ex_1(photo from thebay.com)

This cream retails at $260 CAD plus tax for only 40 ml!!

One of the most expensive creams I have ever had.

It works as it claims--filling skin with rich moisture. It supposed to make you look younger. It's targeted at 30+ customers. I am in my mid- to- late 20s so I do not know if it boost the collagen ( I know we lost it everyday). But it does work wonderful as a moisturising night cream.

I do feel the texture better than bio-performance ones. So do the scent. The packaging is as elegant as most Japanese skin care products.

However I do not think it's worth the money to buy a night cream for such high price.  Benefiance wrinkleresist 24 works the same way and is about 4 times cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment