Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review: Yves Rocher Apricot Fruity Gloss--A possible dupe for Clinique Superbalm moisturizing gloss


Apricot Fruity Gloss(photo courtesy: yvesrocher.ca)(Superbalm Moisturizing Glossclinique.com)

This gloss is one of the in store gifts in August. The sales lady showed me some other flavours and I chose this apricot one.

I am not a big fan of lip gloss. One of the reasons why I dislike lip gloss is because lip gloss tends to be super sticky and not moisturizing at all. They say the stickier the better staying power. But I don't care if lip products can stay or not because I have the driest lip ever and I always drink lots of water and reapply--if I remember to ....

The lip gloss is in orange color when you look at the tube. However when you apply it's almost transparent on your lips. It does give shiny effects. It looks natural and also smooths the fine lines on the lips.

What makes this lip gloss worth to try is it's very moisturizing on the lips. It reminds me of clinique superbalm moisturizing gloss which has very subtle color on the lips as well. Yves Rocher's lip gloss is not sticky at all. It can work as lip serum since it's enriched with oil.

The lip gloss works well as a lip color primer. You can top anything on it and it helps your lip makeup pop out and last longer.

It has very subtle smell which YR describes as apricot scent.

The tube is 10ml. The price is originally 5 CAD, you can get it 3 dollars now.

If you like Clinique superbalm moisturizing gloss and do not want to spend 20 dollars on it. Try Yves Rocher's fruity lip glosses!

No comments:

Post a Comment