Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review: Yves Rocher Hydrating Toner

What I like about Yves Rocher  is that it always have expiration dates on its products. I don't see it very often in cosmetics here in Canada. Even the higher ends brands such as EL or Dior do not put expiration dates on all the products. Who knows if they sell old (or very old expired) products to us? I do see expiration dates on products with SPF with almost all brands.

Hydrating Toner(photo courtesy: yvesrocher.ca)

This hydrating toner is for normal to combo skin. It is not as sticky as some Japanese toners. It is not serum like Estee lauder nutritious toner. It is water like. The texture reminds me of Yves Rocher's Micellar cleansing water.
Micellar Cleansing Water(micellar cleansing water/ photo courtesy: yvesrocher.ca)


This hydrating toner can actually work as micellar water. It removes the traces of make up very well. Though it's not sticky, it's quite hydrating for my skin at this time of the year--late August in Canada.

It helps the following skin care routine goes on easily. The cream goes smoothly on my face after this toner. I can use less products than usual after this toner.

It does have a light scent but it does not bother me. It has a nice fresh smell which relaxes you. But if you are sensitive to fragrance you'd better to try it in the store or ask for sample when you order it online.

It does not sting my eyes.

Overall, it's a very good hydrating toner/ micellar cleansing water.


No comments:

Post a Comment