Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review: Yves Rocher Waterproof Eye Pencil

Waterproof Eye Pencil(photo courtesy: yvesrocher.ca)
I bought this eye pencil for adding some extra for free shipping.

This eye pencil is with a retractable tip, which is very good for me. I hate eyeliners you cannot twist them back, I dislike waste my makeup.

The eye pencil glides on smoothly. The color is very intense. I got it in Black and it looks as intense as gel cream liner.

The texture is ultra creamy therefore you can can slightly touch on your eyelid without too much force to make the color show up.

It claims to be waterproof and I believe so. It stays on for more than 6 hours without smudges and it does not transfer.

What is interesting about this eyeliner is that, when I try to rub the liner swatched on the back of my hand with face cream, it does disappear immediately. It does not stay on the back of my hand either when I rub with water.

However it does not rub off easily with cream or water on my eyes.

All in all, it's a very good eye pencil. It's easy to twist, easy to apply, and stays long.

No comments:

Post a Comment