Monday 2 September 2013

Review &Swatch: Guerlain Meteorites voyage exceptional pressed powder 01 mythic VS media Bright Up Pressed Powder 01 clear (dupe?)










Guerlain's Meteorites voyage powder is probably one of the most popular products in the world. It looks amazing on the skin. The price is amazingly expensive as well. I always hope I could find a dupe for that. It seems the dream comes true when one day I browsed a shopping site...


I bought Media Bright Up pressed powder (left side of the bottom photo)which cost a fraction of Guerlain's Meteorites from Adambeauty and found it works amazingly good as well.

I put Media's powder in The Body Shop's pressed powder case while Guerlains' Meteorites fits into Clinique's Almost powder makeup case. 


So, do not throw away the case immediately! They can be very good houses for your next pressed powder refill. 





Look at the swatches of both powders on my fingers. Media is more opaque while Guerlain is on the sheer side. 



When I blend them into my skin. 


To sum up, Media can be a good dupe for Guerlain meteorites if I apply it with a light hand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment