Monday 2 September 2013

Review: Guerlain Parure Gold Powder Foundation

Guerlain has a makeup base with concentrated pure gold. It says gold is one of the best
 anti-ageing ingredients. It may be true, but I do not care if makeup products are multi-functional or not. What really matters to me is the finish. 

This powder compact is ultra luxury. The black color gives it a classy look. The compact contains only 9g of powder, which is very expensive--especially the price tag is above $80 CAD.

The powder is ultra creamy, therefore I can apply it easily with my fingers without being cakey or uneven. 
The above is the swatch of this powder. The finish is luminous and glowy like cream foundation. 

It feels very comfortable on the skin and it does not accentuate dry patches on the skin at all. 
The coverage is medium and buildable. However it seems not to stay long on the
 skin. After 6 hours of wearing this powder I feel it spread a little bit. 

Overall, this is the best powder foundation for normal to dry skin in the winter time. The finish is great but the staying power does not impress me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment