Monday 2 September 2013

Review: Sana Pore Putty Makeup Face Powder Spf 30 PA++


Sana's loose powder was one of the very first makeup products I had when I started putting makeup on myself.  I remember the loose powder was very pale with shimmery. It seems the loose powder had been discontinued because I cannot find the same thing anywhere. 


This product looks like the pressed powder version of the old loose powder I had. 


The powder is pale with fine glitters. When you touch the pan, you feel the powders are creamy and very smooth which gives you an illusion that it's very hydrating. However it was slightly dry for me if I put too much onto my face. 

The powder has light to medium coverage. You can use it as a touch up powder because of its coverage and spf. 

I am not sure if it is the same thing as the loose powder I used to have years ago because this powder seems to be drier and more pigmented.  But it for sure can be a good sun powder for those who are sensitive to liquid sunscreen because it has both uva and uvb protection.


No comments:

Post a Comment