Monday 2 September 2013

Review: Revlon New complexion one step makeup



This cream to powder foundation has a different finish from Cover Girl Aaqua
smooth compact. Revlon's finish is either matte or glowy, it's in between. 

As you can see from the swatch, the foundation has a slightly dry feel. If you do not blend it carefully, it can be cakey and can accentuate dry patches on the skin.

The coverage is great. In fact this compact foundation can work as a concealer.

 It does take time to blend since it seems to dry fast on my skin. But the finish is good and the coverage is superb. The shade I got is slightly pinkier than my skin tone. 

Does it deserve the name "one step" ? Yes and No. I say yes because it has very good coverage and you can skip the concealer; I say no because it takes time to blend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment